Monday, February 11, 2013

I Took the Red Pill

Recently, I discovered, and subsequently fully embraced, MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way).

Maybe I should give you a little background on how I got to the point that I left the Matrix....

Rather long story made very short: Bad marriage. Divorce. Screwed over by a system that's designed to screw men out of everything and then some. And I managed to get off pretty easy compared to most guys.

In July of 2012, I was a free man again.

Well, kind of.

I had met a wonderful woman during the divorce. She was 10 years younger than me, and didn't have any kids. Both of which were bonus points in her favor. We got along great, she had a great personality and I thought she was beautiful (to me, beauty requires getting to know someone. Anyone can be attractive, or sexy, but beauty is the whole package, appearance plus person underneath). I moved back out west, because if I'm going to be starting my life over again, damn it I'm going to do so where I want to be. I grew up in the Rockies, and to me that is and always will be home. She came with me. The job situation was less than ideal, but we were happy.

Or so I thought.

I think her parents hadn't liked me from the word GO. They were constantly trying to get us to move back east. They were harping on her about this endlessly. Finally, they won. I came back from a four-day training class to discover that I was alone. Again.

In a way, she did me a favor. It took me until recently to realize that, but I finally did.

I'm not going to lie, I wanted to get laid. So I was browsing various internet 'dating' sites (I'll make another blog entry about these sometime). I wasn't sending out hundreds of messages, but I sent a few. No reply. Ever. Now, I know I'm not T.H.E. most attractive man on planet Earth, but I'm not some nasty little troll trying to catch billygoats who are trip-trapping on my bridge, either. If I try, I pull tail. I get compliments, sometimes from females young enough to be my daughter (if I had started producing kids at 16, anyway). So just on a whim I Googled "Why are women such stuck up bitches?"

The results: mind = blown

I read, and read, and read. I discovered that not only was my experience with marriage NOT some kind of freak, tragic, and unique circumstance, it's actually NORMAL. Holy fuck! At least 60% of married women will cheat at some point, and that's just the ones that are honest enough to admit it. I read horror stories of guys who'd had much worse experiences than myself. Men who'd gotten ripped to shreds by the system. Women who'd gotten away with murder (literally) simply because they were female. I read about AW's and WW's (American Women, though I prefer the terms American Female or Americunt, and Western Women) and how the stuck up attitude is basically the way they are. Along with a whole host of other negative characteristics. I read about men who were paying child support for kids that aren't theirs. And how corrupt and rotten the entire system is. If you're interested I'm sure you can find the same websites I found. Maybe I'll even post links at some point. But not right now.

I found there are many men who've just decided to go their own way. They don't have long term relationships with females. This includes not only marriage, but also cohabiting. Some of them have NO relations with females outside of work, and even then it's limited to saying only the bare minimum and never being alone with one.

And they're happy. Many of these guys are divorced, like myself. They're all a lot happier now than they ever were when they were married. Just like me.

All this reading. At first I was horrified. "A gold-digging whore is all I have to look forward to unless I can somehow get a job that pays enough that I can afford to visit Eastern Europe/Russia? FUCK!" Slowly, realization dawned: being single isn't a curse. It doesn't make one some kind of freak. Being alone doesn't HAVE to mean being lonely and miserable. There are a lot of single men who are quite happy with their lives. They have the money, and time, to pursue their hobbies. They don't have some screeching harpy complaining about not having a new purse, or how he works too many hours and doesn't spend time with her, or he doesn't work enough hours to give her the paycheck she wants, etc.

Females absolutely HATE this. They will do anything to keep us from Going Our Own Way. They want us still plugged into the Matrix, slaving away, living a lie. They want us to continue to believe that marriage is the same institution it was even 60 years ago. It's not. It's been destroyed.

It's a lie.

Yet another to add to the list.

And that's why the red pill and Matrix references.
*****


Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

*****
Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
Neo: You could say that.
Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Morpheus: I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Neo: The Matrix.
Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?
Neo: Yes.
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.  
*****

I've only begun down the path of Going My Own Way. I feel like Neo when he first escapes the Matrix. 

I don't know where this path will take me, but I do know I will not go back in the box.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog, sir; I'm going to have to link to this... :)

    ReplyDelete