Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day *cough**hack**wheeze*

It's March 17th, St. Patrick's Day. As you can probably tell I've been doing a little bit of updating today.

I live in a place that probably has T.H.E. biggest celebration, on a per-capita basis, of anywhere on earth.

And I'm not taking part. :(

I'm sick as a dog. Thursday at work was hell. I stayed home Friday. And I've spent most of the last few days unconscious. I think I've been awake for 5 hours since 1 a.m. Saturday morning.

I really wanted to go out partying this weekend, too. Unfortunately, the friend I was going to go with injured himself recently and can't go even if I was in perfect  health. Hope you feel better soon, Joe.

So I'm surfing the web, updating my blog, and probably offending everyone on my friend list on Facebook with some of the things I'm sharing (posts from this blog).

I think I'll watch a timeless St. Patrick's Day movie here in a little while: The Boondock Saints.

I may yet go out today. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment